Located in a beautiful and eclectic small town in Texas is among the nation’s leading hospitals. We have a great opportunity for a newly created position Director of Finance-Primary Care Clinic. This Senior Healthcare Leader will have a solid understanding of provider-based clinics and/or expertise in overseeing financials of a Multi-clinic health system.
Position Focus Director of Finance – Primary Care Clinics
- Direct a team of 50+ employees
- Monitor outpatient revenue and data analysis related to patient billing and growth opportunities.
- Supervise daily accounting procedures, review statistics, and make recommendations based on trends.
- Perform business development and performa’s projections.
- Determine Productivity Bonuses and amend files for denials received per contract.
- A hospital dedicated to providing outstanding patient care within a mutually supportive and friendly healing environment.
- 9 clinics averaging 1,200+ visits per month
- Excellent benefits package with low premiums and low deductibles
- Excellent retirement/pension plan
Location: Live in a culturally rich and diverse small town with a low cost of living with outstanding access to outdoor recreation, live sports, and an exciting music scene.