Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
My client based in North Atlanta is looking for a Director of Finance and Accounting to lead their Finance and Accounting team. The Director of Finance and Accounitng is a key member of the senior management team, participating in strategic direction-setting and decision-making, and overseeing efforts to monitor, analyze and improve the operating results of the Company. The Director will be a hands-on and participative manager, directing the business planning and budgeting processes, financial and accounting operations, information technology systems, and customer service processes of the organization.
- Provide financial leadership to the organization to drive better business results and operating efficiencies.
- Build and manage a policy, procedure and control infrastructure that supports our continued innovation ability, optimal deployment of resources, and company growth.
- Take a leadership role in implementing the strategic planning process.
- Oversee budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Monitor progress and changes, and keep senior management abreast of the organization?s financial status.
- Oversee reporting of accurate, timely and meaningful data, which senior management can rely upon to assess opportunities, and to analyze and grow the business.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and key metrics. Analyze results and present to the management team.
- Develop cash flow forecasting. Maintain a long term cash forecast and communicate to company owners.
- Assess company financials and make recommendations to maximize our business valuation.
- Provide ad hoc financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
- Oversee the cash management function. Manage ongoing banking relationships and systems for maximum efficiency.
- Oversee outsourced functions such as tax preparation.
- Approve, monitor and control operating and capital spending.
- Monitor and value inventory.
- Oversee the credit and collection process.
- Review vendor financials, provide recommendations, and assist with contract negotiations.
- Negotiate and manage business, property and liability insurance and risk management programs. Oversee the annual insurance renewal process and ensure appropriate coverage is maintained at all times.
- Analyze and set direction for our enterprise system, internet access, networking, telecommunications, data security and disaster recovery systems.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects, and recommend appropriate action and resources. Oversee hardware and software installations, modifications and upgrades. Manage relationships with vendors and service providers.
For fastest consideration, please send resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]