2400 Meadowbrook Parkway,
Duluth, GA 30096
American CyberSystems (ACS Group) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Group has grown to over $800 million in revenue with more than 15,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions
Please visit www.acsicorp.com to see how American CyberSystems (ACS Group) can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Our Operating Brands
1. AIC -> http://aictalent.acsicorp.com/
2. Aanalysts -> https://analysts.com/
3. ComforceHealth -> http://comforcehealth.acsicorp.com/
4. HireGenics -> http://hiregenics.acsicorp.com/
5. ggk Tech -> https://ggktech.com/
6. Innova Solutions -> https://www.innovasolutions.com/
Director of Auditing and Education-HIM
Fulltime/Direct Hire - Permanent
The ComforceHealth Director of Auditing and Education provides Health Information Management (HIM) subject matter expertise to lead the direction and operational effectiveness of both compliance (audit) and education services for ComforceHealth. The Director of Auditing and Education contributes subject matter/technical expertise, management skills, and operational experience to enhance the delivery of services to ComforceHealth’s clients. The Director of Auditing and Education is responsible for oversight of both the internal and external auditing compliance management (mindful of internal and external customer perspectives), ComforceHealth’s billable compliance and education workforce; maintaining client relationships, workforce retention, strengthening client commitment to ComforceHealth and effective problem solving.
Duties & Responsibilities
• A trusted advisor to ComforceHealth’s Group Vice President, this role requires exceptional communication skills, integrity, self-motivation and high emotional intelligence skills
• Provides leadership, direction, and oversight for internal/external coding compliance audit teams and services
• Establish and effectively manage productivity and quality expectations for compliance team
• Conduct random super audits across all team members, including Lead Compliance Specialist.
• Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the goals
• Offer meaningful information to meet customer expectations including identifying and proposing solutions for customer issues
• Develop and maintain account relationships through responsiveness and calm, reflective work practices.
• Meets with client facility representatives to discuss issues and trends identified in audit
• Develop / refine / implement internal audit tools and processes
• Listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions for improvement
• Monitors coding compliance quality and service delivery against client expectations, industry standards and ComforceHealth’s goals
• Works with Coding Operations to continuously improve quality and education. Refines quality goals and benchmarks as necessary
• Oversees and manages Education Managers and Project Managers
• Develops and presents educational webinars, for both internal coders and external clients
• Introduces new/existing clients to education services and solution options
• Assists in the 2nd tier vetting of billable ComforceHealth consultants, as requested
• Leads the development and presentation of Quarterly Consultant Town Halls
• Provides technical knowledge/expertise and contributes to outlining customized service delivery for CDI and coding compliance; including responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as needed
• Participates in client presentations, when necessary, representing ComforceHealth as the subject matter expert for auditing and education services
• Participates in team building, operational improvements and professional growth to strengthen and advance ComforceHealth’s mission and values
• Represents and promotes ComforceHealth through speaking engagements, writings and networking
• Able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• RHIA with CCS preferred
• Training in compliance, quality improvement principles, healthcare reimbursement methodologies, coding and classification systems
• Minimum of five years’ health information management related experience including responsibilities related to coding, compliance, revenue integrity and education.
• Minimum of three to five years of supervision and management experience within vendor operations.