Capital Region based institution of higher learning is seeking a Director of Admissions. The Director of Admissions is responsible for new student enrollment and collaborating with other departments to support enrollment initiatives. The successful candidate must cultivate an environment conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion.
Key Job Elements:
- Oversee and cultivate Admissions staff including hiring, developing and motivating.
- In collaboration with Marketing, create and execute marketing plans to support new student inquiries.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, Regulatory Agencies and institutional policies, procedures, laws and standards.
- Execute plans for local outreach to high schools, community events and other agencies.
- Must be able to work evening and weekend hours.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, creative and organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient using MS Office Suite.