The Director for Finance requires a strong accounting and finance experience.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and preparing financial reporting and analysis and driving financial planning processes and budget decisions.
- Reviewing, and analyzing financial statements and variances as well as creating monthly reconciliations.
- Using financial forecasting and modeling techniques to anticipate challenges and opportunities that may arise.
- Providing upper management and other departments with accurate, timely, and useful communications, including reports and analysis to enable them to make appropriate decisions.
- Implement goals, objectives and practices for effective efficient and cost effective management for allocating resources.
- Establishing and maintain internal controls to ensure conformance with laws/regulations.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.