Aerotek's client is looking for a Director of Operations for their US Headquarters. This position will report to the Global Operations Director (based internationally). The candidate will be responsible for the 4 key component's of the client's business including: Warehouse Operations, Demand Planning, Customer Service, and Systems Interface
- perform budget, fulfillment operations, inbound/storage capacity and space planning, routing, order processing, safety, attrition, training, and OSHA compliance
- Prepares and provides guidance to the daily and weekly work plan in the warehouse
- responsible for purchasing process ensuring that service levels, inventory, and working capital are within established targets
- manage creation of POs and ensures factory needs are responded to with respect to domestic warehouse deliveries and customer orders either POO or POE
- Coordinate monthly buy meeting with Sales to review forecasts and propose buys needed to fulfill those forecasts
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Direct customer service department members in the management of contact and information emails and calls, warranty issues, parts needs, and replacement of damaged products
- direct management of manual order entry and interfacing with salespeople
- direct management of EDI interfaces with respect to inventory feeds, customer item assignments
- have to own the WMS system Accellos and have thorough knowledge of how it interfaces with corporate ERP system MS Navision
- working knowledge of database management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.