At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Director of Client Solutions leads business development efforts for the RPO Solutions business unit. S/he is responsible for the planning, development and execution of proactive, targeted and strategic multi-channeled RPO business development activities in order to achieve short and long‐term revenue and profitability goals
- Develop and maintain a business development pipeline of new and potential clients. This includes assessing the validity of identified opportunities.
- Lead, and assist where directed, sales related activities to include virtual and in-person client presentations, proposal development and follow-up. (Periodic travel is required.)
- Work across Korn Ferry’s lines of businesses (Executive Search, Professional Search, Advisory) to develop an integrated go-to-market strategy to enhance the client base within the RPO solutions business unit.
- Be the “go-to” team member for generalist and likely an industry sector for business development coordination within the RPO Solutions team.
- Responsible for production of external and internal collateral materials, pitch-decks, and targeted solution narratives.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings.
- Work with the RPO Solutions leadership team, Sales and Sales Operations, and other Korn Ferry Markets leaders, to develop client proposals that effectively communicate relevant capabilities and value propositions.
- Understand RPO Solution offerings and be able to effectively communicate them to potential internal and external customers.
- Develop, maintain and track self-generated quarterly business development pursuit targets illustrating actions, success and opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of overall business experience
- 3+ years of proven solution selling business development experience ideally in the RPO arena.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to manage time, prioritize with follow up and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior Client Service Excellence required – highly responsive with strong client-orientation Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Forward thinking, innovative and creative
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with learning agility
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, early career to senior leadership
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Organizationally savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills – highly collaborative
- Critical–thinker, problem-solver who focuses on continuous improvement
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, flexible & adaptable
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.