The Client is a leading high-tech engineering and manufacturing company doing business in
southern New Hampshire. They are the foremost supplier of lasers and night vision equipment supplied to US Special Operations Forces and Police Departments. An expansion of business makes an outstanding opportunity for a DIRECTOR, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING who will work in collaboration with Operations, Quality, Research, Engineering and Marketing to develop exceptional products.
The DIRECTOR, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING will:
- Develop and implement an advanced manufacturing engineering presence to improve new product introduction (NPI)
- Lead the development of strategies that optimize and monitor manufacturing process design, development and QA/validation through the entire development, manufacturing and launch cycle.
- Collaborate with product development, program management and operations to meet program objectives and to ensure that all products are designed for manufacturability (DFM).
- Work with Engineering and Supply Chain in identifying new supplier capabilities to upgrade technologies.
- Support Product Development in the transfer of designs and processes to Manufacturing.
- Lead the professional development and growth of the Manufacturing Engineering department.