The purpose of the Director, IT Business Intelligence role is to develop the Business Intelligence vision for the company. The leader in this role will manage the platforms and technologies which provide key business stakeholders with the information needed to positively impact planning and decision making in support of the company's strategic objectives. The leader will help turn millions of potential data points into actionable insights to drive sales by making customer acquisition more effective, improving our customer retention rates, and driving operating efficiencies across all facets of our business.
- Provide Strategic and Technical Leadership to design and support a Business Intelligence and Analytics data platform enabling accurate reporting and advanced analytics for internal business units and customers, guiding us in our evolution into a data-driven company
- Develop and implement modern, scalable, secure solutions which enable discovery and insights for our key stakeholders
- Create and enhance solutions with automation, self-service and a single consolidated data model as guiding principles
- Define and implement operational best practices and standards, driving operational efficiency and consistency across the enterprise and solving issues affecting reliability, accuracy and timeliness of execution and delivery
- Provide governance over enterprise data from all sources, ensuring that key stakeholders needs are met while affording the ability for them to operate in a self sufficient manner
- Lead and coach technical professionals to deliver actionable data insights for management and operational decisions, delivering measurable value and positively impacting company performance
- Effectively communicate a clear strategy around business intelligence and data analytics
- Collaborate with executives and senior leaders in reporting on the progress of the program
- Think ahead (12-24 months) to initiate changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Experience working in Agile environments following Agile methodologies (eg Scrum Agile)
- Expert level experience in data visualization tool sets as a developer and architect
- Robust understanding of relational data and ability to manipulate fact data across multiple dimensions
- Experienced in automation on an enterprise scale
- Experience with Qlik Sense and QAP
- Able to comprehensively capture, challenge, justify and articulate business and user requirements
- Experience operating in IT organizations as large as 100 employees, in companies with revenues at least $800M USD.
- Scrum/Agile qualifications desired
- Certified in Qlik/Tableau (or similar)
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management desired
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.