Director, IT Assurance
Demonstrates proven record with the following:
• Leading and directing engagement contract, risk assessment, and public accounting practices and procedures, and IA technology tools for planning, design, performance tests, and reporting.
• Leading and directing IA processes, control evaluations and testing methodologies; and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO).
Directing and overseeing engagements in the following areas:
• Corporate Governance & SOX regulations and requirement.
• Financial and operational fraud risk management.
• Antifraud internal controls utilizing data analytic tools.
• IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT Security.
• Demonstrates a proven record of consecutive years in management roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process or internal controls specialist.
Demonstrates proven expert-level skills and abilities with the following:
• Providing insight to engagement teams to identify key risks and control; develop and/or review audit programs; perform controls optimization.
• Defining resource requirements and project economics areas (i.e. budgets, billing and collections).
• Directing the creation of high quality deliverables to communicate to clients on the status of engagements, key issues and work plans.
• Involving with and contributing to non-client, specific, firm-wide strategies and initiatives.
• Consistently collaborating directly with clients, including identifying and addressing client needs through providing strategic risk and compliance advice; building, sustaining and utilizing deep networks of client and target relationships and preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials and being recognized and respected by clients as a knowledgeable valued professional.
• Creating and maintain both internal and external relationships to actively contribute to the growth of the group.
• Developing a market presence by identifying and selling new service opportunities.
• Identifying and converting potential engagement opportunities for outsourcing, co-sourcing or general consulting over internal controls assessment
• Minimum Degree BA/BS in Accounting
• Minimum 8 years experience in data integrity industry
• Required Certifications: CIA, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
• Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationship
• Flexibility to travel between the New England offices and client locations
• All candidates must have their own personal vehicle for travel requirements