Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Our HR Strategy team delivers on key initiatives to transform and innovate HR strategy and delivery across Hilton. We are passionate about all things human capital and pushing the envelope to develop the latest and the greatest product and business offerings and efficiencies to our team members. Hilton has been on an exciting journey to be known globally as a great place to work, not just another hotel company, and we need you to help us tell that story. Ready to join the journey with us?
As our Director of HR Strategy, you will report to the VP, HR Strategy & People Analytics, and hold a joint leadership role on the existing strategy team and leadership role in supporting CHRO led initiatives and projects. You will have an opportunity work with senior leaders to discover and craft new product and business opportunities.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead and provide project management oversight, producing effective presentations for various internal and external audiences (e.g., Executive Committee updates on HR efforts, conference presentations, CHRO updates on workforce)
- Deploy to critical projects and direct teams in strategizing, planning, executing, and delivering HR initiatives, while being involved in day-to-day project activities before hand-off to steady state.
- Ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate.
- Partner across HR centers of excellence to help with key strategies while delivering strategic and competitive analysis to drive business results.
- Direct project teams and vendor partners to ensure successful and optimized management of projects and business solutions.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to establish, review, streamline and optimize processes, procedures, delivery frameworks and methodologies for effective project oversight.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong story telling skills with an aptitude for presenting both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience developing relationships, building presence and garnering respect with senior executives and with an ability to influence
- Continual learner and is curious to learn new things when on a new project
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of applicable experience
- Experience working in a consulting or internal strategy focused role
- Four (4) years of experience leading cross functional projects
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- Ten (10) years of related experience
- People analytics and strategy experience
- Human capital consulting experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!