Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large and growing global organization for a Director, FP&A to join their team. This is a highly visible role that is extremely analytical, focusing on the long-term planning of the global organization. You will interface and collaborate with the executive leadership team on a daily basis and will have an opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on the financials of the company.
Responsibilities of the Director, FP&A:
- Generate weekly reporting for newly generated business and business lost; measure profitability to the budget and forecast
- Work closely with global team to monitor upcoming deals in the pipeline
- Assist with consolidation of global revenue and expense forecasts
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc financial models and reports as needed
Requirements of the Director, FP&A:
- BA or BS degree, Master's degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of FP&A experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience with international currencies
- Strong understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flow
- Experience with financial reporting and planning systems (i.e. Power BI, Host Analytics, Hyperion Essbase, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please send resumes today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68392 when responding to this ad.