Director, Finance Business Systems & Analysis
- Attract, develop, and lead a team of Client Managers who drive the definition, planning, and implementation of our core business systems in Finance
- Own the delivery and management of the prioritized roadmap and governance approved technology investments for the Quote to Cash business capabilities. Ensure that it aligns with the overall corporate direction and company vision.
- Be the champion and voice of our internal customers for the systems we build.
- Shape impactful relationships with business partners. Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Play a critical role as a liaison in creating alignment between IT teams and business partners. A collaborative attitude and ability to develop win/win solutions is essential to the job
- Work as the strategic interface across business functions for business-IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management
- Serve as a 'trusted advisor,' and function as a key point of contact for IT and business stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders in understanding emerging technologies.
- Measure success. A feature's release does not dictate success. Define what success means for each solution and each capability before it goes to development.
- Define and set expectations for IT and business teams, holding them accountable to success and failures.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- 8+ Years of Experience
- Experience leading digital transformation initiatives, delivering large system implementations
- At least 5 years within Finance Systems or Information Technology delivery organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Information systems or commensurate work experience
- Project portfolio management experience
- Direct line reporting responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Quote to Cash business capabilities