KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Director of Corporate Communications
The Director of Corporate Communications will direct and lead KEPRO’s external marketing and public relations efforts as well as internal communication strategies and media. Builds and sustains KEPRO’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages and directs all communication strategies and initiatives.
- Directs the communications team on the development, production and implementation of plans, programs, marketing initiatives and educational materials to meet federal and state standards and requirements where applicable.
- Manages the print and mailing fulfillment of education and marketing materials for members, programs and providers.
- Serves as the primary contact for news media for KEPRO, develops and implements communication protocols and crisis communication plans.
- Develops and manages relationships and contracts with key external vendors.
- Collaborates with corporate functions and contract programs as web designer, site developer and website manager for all internal and external websites to ensure usability, functionality and appropriate brand standards.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other education- and experience-related duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree (Communications or Marketing)
- 5+ years of communications and marketing experience
Skills, Knowledge Abilities (SKA)
- Expertise in taking complex analytical problems, and breaking them down into manageable steps.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing extremely short deadlines
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities.
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional research, writing, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Proven ability to assimilate information gathered through research and consultations, to apply that information in creative and cross-cutting ways, and to synthesize appropriate strategies and responses.
- Demonstrated leadership roles in previous positions
- Experience managing direct reports and leading in-house teams.
- Thorough understanding of communication strategies and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster long-term relationships.
- Experience with Umbraco, SharePoint or other CMS required.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CC 2015.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.
- Knowledge and proficiency in social media management and campaign development.
- Vendor relationship and contract management experience.
- Press and news media relations experience.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.