Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
Are you a change agent? Do you have a creative perspective to customer engagement? Are you fascinated by loyalty programs and cobrands? If this sounds like you, you will find yourself in good company supporting our new Hilton Honors American Express cobrand card products. As the Director, Cobrand Customer Lifecycle, you will be focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention of our high-value Hilton Honors cobrand cardholders. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Growth and Offer Strategy, you will build and optimize customer-centric communication and offer strategy, as well as deliver more customers and deeper engagement across the customer journey.
You will support the strategic planning, offer development and performance optimization of customer-facing promotions and communications aimed at converting Hilton Honors business and leisure travelers into Hilton Honors American Express cobrand credit cardholders, as well as growing cardholder engagement across the Hilton portfolio and card swipe activity. You will seek out opportunities and provide data-centric recommendations to engage with our high-affinity members across marketing channels and throughout key moments of the customer lifecycle. Partnering with the Partnerships, Marketing, Marketing Activation, Customer Analytics, and Advance Analytics teams, you will align cobrand acquisition and engagement efforts across the organization and deliver exceptional customer lifecycle communications.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop a strategic management framework and offer strategy for incentivizing existing Hilton Honors members to cobrand credit card.
- Apply a customer-centric perspective to our most dedicated card holding members to maintain and maximize both spend on card and travel share of wallet.
- Work closely with the global Partnerships team and American Express partners to plan, communicate, and execute on campaign activities across Hilton direct marketing channels.
- Use shared data resources, reporting, ad hoc analyses, and customer insights to assess impact and enable data centric decision-making across customer offers and promotions.
- Provide strong thought leadership, project management, and mentorship to lead the Customer Lifecycle team.
- Handle cross-functional teams within a dynamic organization, while handling details of multiple projects and shifting priorities while maintaining excellent work.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the evolving travel cobrand, loyalty program, and customer lifecycle landscapes to actively monitor industry trends and make appropriate recommendations for Hilton Honors and the cobrand products.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking creative problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- A balanced blend of critical thinking, quantitative analysis, and marketing planning
- Self-initiative and data proficiency with a real passion for using data, metrics and insights to get results and findings
- Collaboration to build positive relationships and trust
- Knowledge of the cobrand credit card landscape and/or credit card acquisition and engagement tactic
- Problem solving with flexibility and creativity in finding solutions
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years in Marketing, Analytics, Finance, or Consulting
- Experience with credit card, financial products management or financial products marketing
- One to three (1-3) years of management experience
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and strong experience with data manipulation, analysis, and visualization
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MBA/Master's Degree in Business or Marketing fields
- Experience with a loyalty program in the hospitality, travel, or retail industries
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and business intelligence tools
- SQL experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!