This position can also be filled in San Jose, CA; Long Island, NY or Lansdale, PA.
This position will be responsible for:
- The delivery and sustainment of mission critical enterprise application services for a growing and dynamic business that spans across multiple North American sites.
- Managing a team of business systems analysts responsible for new business system development and the sustainment and improvement of existing systems.
- Allocating team resources and monitors deliverables to ensure client needs are met successfully and in a timely fashion.
- Coordinating with other IT teams (PMO, BTO) and business to identify and implement new systems to support business functions at effective cost.
- Oversees the activities associated with the planning, analysis, design implementation and maintenance of enterprise applications including ERP, CRM, PLM, HR, MES, Time and Attendance, and other business applications utilized by operations staff.
- Conducts and prepares requirements gathering for applications or revisions to existing systems.
- Prepares system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepares and presents project proposals to management and user departments.
- Drives documentation deliverables such as Functional Requirements, Technical Requirements, Test /Scenarios/Scripts
- Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements.
- Monitors design processes and prepares reports on systems projects. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- 10- 12 Years ERP or supply chain applications experience
- 5+ IT related senior management experience in delivering and/or supporting enterprise applications at the Sr. Manager, Director, or VP level
- 4 year Degree or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11i or higher experience
- 5 + years of Oracle Supply Chain/Logistics implementation and support experience
- Senior management experience (Sr. Manager, Director, VP)
- 8+ years of ERP implementation and sustainment experience
- 8 plus years of experience managing various application resources including business analysts, developers, administrators
- Oracle Cloud experience
- Management of various enterprise applications including CRM, PLM, HRIS,
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Supply Chain/Logistics background
- Able to qualify for a US Government clearance
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.