Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Middlesex County, has an exciting opportunity for an Director of Sales and Marketing Strategy. This is a new position as a result of growth.
- Role will combine US market launch preparations for relevant pipeline products as well as management of existing products marketed through partners in US and Mexico
- US Market Launch Preparations
- Work with Global Commercial Strategy teams to prepare US commercialization plans for selected non-partnered pipeline biologics based on knowledge of payor, wholesaler, prescriber/KOL, and patient market dynamics
- Provide insight and input into regulatory strategies
- Conduct market preparation activities with key stakeholder groups noted above as well as professional and patient associations as required
- For partnered products, primarily in Mexico:
- Deliver monthly and quarterly sales to partners
- Lead partnering for new products (identification of partners, deal negotiation), in collaboration with Global Commercial Strategy group
- Evolve commercialization model as appropriate to maximize margins and control
- Work with partners and home office to understand market situation for each product and optimize approach, including
- tender/pricing strategies
- in-country implementation of global branding strategies with partner as appropriate
Spanish speaking will be an added advantage.