Need for a payments product manager in Charlotte, NC at a large financial client.
Payments Product Manager
Start date- interview in Dec. start in Jan.
* Will be working for PVSI- 'Payment Virtual Solutions and Innovation' in the consumer payments area. Projects will be related to Online Bill Pay initiative.
* Will be doing site enhancement work for the money movement space.
* All of the work this team does is in the authenticated space.
* This role will not be on a scrum team. Will be doing curation work and working with LOB partners to define new bodies of work that need to get done in the payments area. For example, may need to spearhead a project to reduce paper checks.
* May need to help figure things out with new components of a larger initiative, may help run a work stream, may start forming conversations across the enterprise with multiple bodies of work that need to get done. Reach out to business partners in areas such as Wholesale, QA group, Community Bank, mobile, etc.
Type of work:
o Will own a body of work
o Small pieces of larger project
* Will work with CX Designers on a weekly basis
* Will work on digital products for the Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile spaces
Day to Day:
* Product management and payments experience ideal. Having some PM skills helps with this role.
* Scheduling meetings, meeting with people, strong relationship management skills.
* Cross channel, cross bank connections.
* Run with things where there is a lot of ambiguity and figure it out.
* New ideation.
* We need someone that is very flexible.
* Person we are replacing was great a process work, documentation.
* Need someone that can see things through, great attention to detail, strong follow up and follow through skills
* Digital Product Management
- Ideally payments exp
- Strong relationship management skills- good at reaching out to business partners to define a new body of work
- Able to define work and then help execute on it.
Nice to have:
* Ideally financial services exp.
* Experience interacting with CX designers
* Experience working with a BA on BRDs
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.