Digital Product Managers oversee digital products focused on a customer segment vertical. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for recommending the product roadmap, driving the product implementation and customer rollout.
* Advanced degree or equivalent experience.
* 7 - 10 years relevant experience
* Manage third party/digital vendor relationships.
* Mentor and manage work of junior business analysts and product managers.
* Recommend change management and testing results for go / no-go decisions.
* Begin to network externally with bankers, analysts and software providers to gain and share key insights.
* Build out technical specifications, write scripts, query reports, and utilize advanced software for agile and waterfall product development.
* Source and develop digital domain expertise by keeping updated on technology innovations in B2B and B2C space.
* Ensure Audit, Compliance and Operational risk goals are met both in departmental operation and product performance.
* Ability to use common agile development tools sets such as Jira, Confluence and others to generate requirements and test cases.
* Ability to develop presentation materials and present proposals to Digital Products Senior Management.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.