Digital Marketing ManagerCompensation:
$70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
The Digital Marketing Architect will strategize, develop, implement, and manage ongoing marketing campaigns. Expansion of this service line will be a key priority for this role. Revenue growth is key as well as further development of processes and tools in place. This person will be responsible for campaigns in a variety of mediums such as email marketing, SEO, PPC, social advertising, and marketing automation for both B2B and B2C clients. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who can balance the creative and analytical sides of digital marketing. The right candidate will enjoy collaborating with our in-house marketing team as well as with clients.
experience in candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Not a fit for this job? Follow me on social media for more listings and opportunities!
Required Education and Experience
• 4 - 6 years of digital marketing experience
• Experience growing and managing an effective digital marketing team
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or Digital Marketing
• Certifications in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Ads, Display Advertising, Shopping and Google Analytics IQ
• Experience using WordPress and/or other similar content management systems
• Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Magento or WooCommerce
• Experience with email marketing platforms and automation features
• Experience with marketing automation software such as Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot or similar
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing