Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Optimization
Location: New York, New York USA 10007
Duration: 06 Months
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager - Optimization
- We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager - Optimization to coordinate and implement tests on our site.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving digital optimization on our Consumer and Business verizon.com pages, including the end-to-end execution, QA and communication of all A/B testing.
- Candidate will work very closely with stakeholders to prioritize, drive test design and coordinate the execution of experiments.
- This position requires strong technical and analytics skills, experience with A/B testing platforms and best practices, and excellent communication skills.
- Manage the end-to-end testing process including experiment design, requirements gathering, coordination of test execution, and success measurement.
- Maintain the operational status of all assigned testing queues, monitor roadmaps, test schedules, in-flight tests, and provide recommendations to test stakeholders.
- Manage front-end developer, and oversee configuration and execution of A/B tests and all campaigns in Adobe Target.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations, channels, agencies and 3rd party partners to identify and execute integrated and cross-channel initiatives.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 3+ years of digital optimization and A/B testing experience
- Strong understanding of experiment design and statistics
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Target
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics
- Strong QA skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to multi-task with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience
- This position is standard 9-5 ET. Off business hour work would only be required in a special case if a test needs to launch outside of normal business hours.
- Frequent travel to Basking Ridge, NJ office is required.