Our client is looking for a Digital Content Strategy Manager to join their team! This is a full-time, permanent hire opportunity.
On a day to day basis this individual will be involved in:
- Leading, implementing, and managing comprehensive approaches to digital content strategies (20%)
- Creating and maintaining style guides, standards, audience personas, guidelines, and training materials to reflect strategic goals, benchmarking, user research, web standards, and digital trends (20%)
- Writing and editing copy to communicate with the company's brand story (25%)
- Guiding and collaborating with clients and stakeholders to identify key performance indicators (KPIs), business goals, and target audiences (25%)
- Leadership and Management (5%)
- Other duties (5%)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy and digital copywriting for websites, online newsletters, blogs and social media
- Deep understanding of taxonomies, information architectures, SEO, usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Experience collaborating with clients and subject matter experts to deliver compelling, accurate, user-focused, and on-brand digital content
- Extensive understanding of digital ecosystems and brand communications for complex organizations
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.