The Delivery Manager is primarily responsible to coordinate, define, develop and implement one or more projects at a given time, mentorship and cross-functional training of project managers, project leaders, and team leaders as directed by leadership and the Project Management Office. Projects may cross one or more functional areas, be geographically dispersed, and/or complex in nature. This position also serves as either the initial or second point of escalation (internal/external) for project issues.
Deliver a high quality customer experience through timely and effective response and resolution to customer requirements. Experience supporting and implementing the following Microsoft products:
o Active Directory Migrations
o Microsoft SCCM configuration / Automated application distribution
o Microsoft USMT configuration
o Next generation Microsoft Windows OS integration (Win10)
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft Office 2010
o Microsoft O365
o Deployment Process Automation
o Server upgrade/Remediation
o EMV/Pin-Pad Upgrade/Install
o Asset Inventory
Provide the sales support, vision, guidance and strategy for successful implementation of TEKsystems solution(s) through established best practices and successful integration of Microsoft products.
SCCM, USMT, WIN 10, Office365, PMP, Server, Project management, Office 365
Top Skills Details:
• Project Managment
• Customer facing skills
• Technical background
• Ability to travel frequently and for extended periods
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
• Able to assess the impact of new project requirements on an existing team workload
• Able to present and communicate to all customer levels
• Able to think and act both tactically and strategically
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Action oriented and able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
• Strong work ethic
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Seven or more years project management experience, preferably in a service provider environment with increasing responsibility in job history
• Proven knowledge of industry standard project management methodology, including: scope management, cost management, quality management and risk management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Desktop OS's up to and including Windows 10
• Familarity with Microsoft SCCM and user profile transfer processes
• Experience with a Project Management discipline comparable to the Project Management Institute’s or a quality program comparable to Six Sigma
• Applicable advanced industry certification is strongly preferred. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation or other applicable advanced certification is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Possess and maintains PMP Certification preferred
• Experience with or knowledge of SharePoint 2007/10/13 operations and administration concepts highly desirable.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products including MS Project and MS VISO
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
PMP Certification, Win10, Office365, SharePoint 2007/10/13
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.