Data Privacy Consultant
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
We are seeking a Data Privacy Consultant to support our client's enterprise-wide Privacy and Data Governance and Privacy function led by the Chief Privacy and Data Governance Officer. This person will provide leadership and direction in the area of Data Privacy to the organization and will also supervise additional privacy resources.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Supporting a global, enterprise privacy program, including developing, implementing, evaluating, and monitoring program objectives, privacy requirements, and privacy communications
- Facilitating the development and implementation of a global privacy controls framework, including monitoring, testing and adjusting of those controls as the business, legal and the security landscape evolves
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of policies, standards and procedures that support privacy program objectives
- Working with management to identify privacy risks, trends, vulnerabilities, and researches solutions for risk mitigations
- Execution of privacy related job functions, including Privacy Assessments
- Working closely with enterprise and business unit partners to ensure alignment with enterprise business plans and strategic initiatives with privacy principles during the design and execution process
- Providing domain expert support in all aspects of data privacy and protection
- Aligning and influence direction for data discovery and data inventory management to align with data privacy requirements
- Running program metrics and reporting which includes reports and readouts to Senior Leadership
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.