Responsible for effective management, development, and tracking of metadata, including but not limited to data definitions, data lineage, reporting requirements, etc. Engages with stakeholder and governs change to prevent impact due to changes introduced through Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) processes. Reviews controls to ensure they are effective across all phases of data management (capture, transport, use, and external data movement).
Identifies and updates the inventory of assets for each data domain, including: maintaining asset level data flows (i.e. lineage) in metadata repositories, documenting business processes and their required Data Sources, and documenting and maintaining data transformations in enterprise and local repositories. Works across vertical organizations to engage in projects to identify data level transformations, consult in test plans, and validate test results.
* Drive data analytics and business intelligence initiatives
* Develop and influence business processes necessary to support business needs
* Manage and influence across vertical organizations to achieve common objectives
* Manage projects
* Engage in Agile and Waterfall SDLC projects
* Create both visually and verbally engaging informative materials for collaborating departmental leadership, business partners, executives and stakeholders
* Liaise and partner with external parties and vendors to ensure consistent and efficient implementation of support regarding tech-related maintenance, issues and solutions
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members and collaborators
Top 3 required technical skill-sets:
* Perform complex data management services which may require extensive analysis and research
* Develop and maintain cohesive data structures that will adequately support different functional areas and processes of the business
* Identify, evaluate and implement usage of industry leading trends and new and emerging data management technologies
* Data analytics/technology tooling to include information systems design and information visualization tools
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.