Role- Data Management Consultant
Location: Houston TX
• Experience in Oil & Gas data management environment,
• Solid understanding of the oil industry and production cycle,
• Previous experience using geological, petrophysical & geophysical applications or related database solutions, including but not limited to, , Petra, Studio & Petrel.
• Experience of cleaning and managing well data.
• Understanding of well data acquisition, and analysis processes, loading of log curves, headers, directional surveys and borehole data.
• Maintaining audit trails of data loading, modification and transfer events.
• Adopting and maintaining good data management practices e.g. timely housekeeping, quality checks
• Working to the required standards and procedures in place and relevant to different data types and their management
• Handling of client well and seismic data from and to third parties.
• Good understanding of Information Technology
• Coordinate activities with the customer and provide input to project management teams.
• Ensuring that request logging, tracking, maintenance and completion are carried out in the appropriate call logging system