Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, giving and receiving open and honest feedback, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations Support, the Credit Manager of Operations Support is responsible for providing and ensuring that their team provides the highest level of customer service to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The Credit Manager of Operations Support ensures a proactive customer evaluation prior to providing services, by analyzing the customer's financial condition as well as their payment history with TEKsystems (if applicable). In addition, the Credit Manager of Operations Support is responsible for the day to day leadership and development of their Credit Analysts. The Credit Manager of Operations Support also acts as an escalation point for the Credit Analyst, office and account issues.
Additional responsibility of a Credit Manager of Operations Support is sales support. This mainly consists of fielding calls from sales people that have general business questions with options to put people to work. This requires excellent communication skills as the Credit Manager of Operations Support will often be dealing with high level individuals at the client. The ability to multi-task is critical in this role as many short-term projects are funneled down to the Credit Manager of Operations Support.
- Escalated point of contact for sales people in the Company, fielding calls for most general business issues associated with the financial risk of doing business with clients
- Responsible for the technical and professional development of their team, including providing daily feedback and quarterly performance evaluations.
- Escalation point and support liaison for their team, field office(s), and customer related issues
- Responsible for ensuring Credit Analysts achieve their quarterly goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Act as a liaison between the regional teams and the Senior Manager of Operations Support.
- Staying current with news and economic information and understand how that could impact our business and clients.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 1-3+ years management experience.
- Working knowledge of basic financial ratios and accounting principles.
- Strong initiative, willingness to make change and drive accountability and productivity.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Comfort working closely with Senior Leadership.
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and develop team members.
- Ability to assess team performance and identify areas of improvement for the team and its members.
- Ability to effectively work in a team oriented environment that is open, honest, and competitive.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to deal with ambiguity and focus on conflict resolution.