Creative Operations ManagerCompensation:
$80000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
The creative group, a division of Robert Half is currently seeking a creative operations manager. The ideal candidate should be a creative marketing professional who has experience leading teams in an agency while onsite with the Client. Excellent collaboration, communication and project management skills are a must. This role will assist with recruiting of new staff, develop and enforce team process, provide reporting when requested, and onboard new employees. You must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long-term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate into overall work objectives. If you are interested in this role, please email me directly [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Manage SSC traffic manager and supporting their day-to-day operations of the SSC Creative Team
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new employees
- Manage onboarding documentation and program (scheduling and engaging team for delivery)
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on all potential candidates and deliver feedback as needed
- Manages changing priorities and implement plans to meet business needs
- Perform team administrative duties
- Ongoing training of employees on any new or current software and workflows
- Support SSC team with any IT needs and act as internal administrator for technology solutions
- Proactively address, handle, and rectify all client and team concerns; Perform root cause analysis when needed
- Give and receive coaching within team, and serve as a liaison to filter information to management team
- Recognize gaps in team process and take appropriate action to correct
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Analyze performance and key metrics for client
- Order supplies for plotter, printer and presentations
- Translate the needs of internal partners to team and ensure expectations are met
- Assist in aligning operational plans with business
- Assist in reporting and data gathering as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Studio/retail management experience
- Experience with tracking metrics
Again, if your interested in this role, email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing