$95,000.00 to $105,000.00 per year
The Creative Group is looking for a Creative Manager to lead a marketing team in the Dunwoody area. The ideal candidate has experience in and a passion for the automotive industry. As the Creative Manager, you will be managing a team of 4-8 people, but this role is still very hands on with the design work.
- The team establishes best practices, develops fully branded creative support, and seeks to identify new opportunities that help to grow engagement and build consumer awareness
- Leads the generation of ideas from concept to completion to drive awareness and education of protection products across a variety of mediums
- Must have experience working with and leading creative/marketing teams, but also have the ability to work independently
- Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering
- Help to lead the creative execution of digital or traditional marketing support for clients
- Responsible for the creative strategy, brand management, and creative development of marketing initiatives
- Implementing and overseeing Digital Asset Management system
- Digital, print, point of purchase, email, direct mail, video, packaging, etc
- At least 5 years of experience either client or agency side with significant time spent in the automotive industry
- Must have experience leading a creative team of 4+ direct reports
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience illustration, photography, WordPress and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Extensive experience in web design and digital marketing, including email
To apply, please send resume and portfolio directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$95,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing