SNI Certes has partnered with a Boston, MA client for an Interim Corporate Income Tax Manager.
This role starts January 21st with an estimated duration of two months.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 years' experience corporate income tax
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publicly traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.
- Proficient technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Some technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms.
- Member of Bar, CPA or EA (Enrolled Agent)