Controller - Northeast Atlanta
Great opportunity with a to be work directly with the CFO for a small, high growth company.
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Newly created role due to growth and upgrading position
- High growth company - #2 Finance/Accounting person in company
- Exposure to many different areas; reports directly to CFO
- Opportunity for growth and additional responsibilities; high visibility
- Opportunity to put your stamp on department, processes, procedures
- Own the General Ledger and be responsible for the preparation of all financial statements as well as being the go-to resource for the Sales and Operation staffs in regards to all revenue and cost matters.
- Accounts Receivable (full duties incl. billing, customer credit management and collections, cash application, etc), Payroll, Benefits
- Ownership of the Month End Close process, Balance Sheet reconciliations and Financial Statement Preparation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3 - 10 years full cycle accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or management role
- Financial statement preparation and presentation required
- Must have experience with mid-tier ERP system; Netsuite preferred
- Minimum 3+ years in a small or high growth privately held company.
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66516 when responding to this ad.