$90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with a food and CBD manufacturer in downtown Denver to hire a Controller. This is a direct hire job opportunity paying up to $110K and offering great work/life balance, a flexible schedule, and great benefits (i.e., amazing health, dental, and vision, a paid Eco pass, a 401K, etc.). The Controller role requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, 8+ years’ of accounting experience, and experience working in the agriculture industry (in particular experience working with commodities that swing in value frequently). The ideal candidate for the Controller position must be growth oriented and a self-starter. Cost accounting or manufacturing industry experience is a plus for the Controller role. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a rapidly growing organization in downtown Denver!
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please call Brian Dalby at (303) 296-1010, or for immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Financial statement preparation experience required
- Proficiency in supervising
- Experience working in the agriculture industry/experience dealing with commodities a MUST
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA a plus
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year