We are looking for a Financial Controller who can update our company financial policies and develop new financial policies to help meet or exceed corporate goals. The successful candidate will collaborate with the executive team to determine more effective ways to handle corporate funding, tax issues and growth financing. If you have a strong background in corporate financial management and a strong desire to become a part of a dynamic team, you may be the perfect person to fill this position.
- Work with our accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
- Act as the primary support person for month, quarter and year-end financial activities
- Reconcile corporate balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the executive team
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Oversee all activities related to state and federal tax compliance issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid CPA status
- 5+ years experience in a managerial accounting position
- Strong understanding of tax codes and laws
- Proficiency with accounting software required
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.