Major, Lindsey & Africa has an immediate need for a Contracts Manager in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Cradle-to-grave administration of a contract documents, including NDAs, pricing agreements, operation agreements, etc.
- Review contracts for standard terms & conditions as well as recommend and negotiate changes
- Work with in-house counsel to minimize risk profile
- Maintain and provide status tracking from request to execution
- Maintain and update template contracts
- Carry out additional projects as required.
- 4-6 years of experience in contract management and administration. Management experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field required.
- Legal degree preferred.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CFR and other related regulations is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to oversee cradle-to-grave administration of a both government and commercial contracts
- Well versed in contractual language, and experience in interfacing with external stakeholders on terms and conditions.
- Proficient in use of MS Office