Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Contracts Manager’s primary responsibilities will be to support the Financial Operations team (All product lines), through the proposal, contracts negotiation, award, renewal, and post-award contracting processes. In addition to this support, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for negotiating and executing agreements with our Staffing Suppliers and Technology partners. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for providing redlines and making recommendations to Agreements, to ensure that AGS maintains a strong position, develops a consistent contract alignment and minimizes company risk. The Contracts Manager is responsible for assisting in defining, developing and implementing any necessary policies and procedures to enhance and improve the contracts negotiation process within AGS.
The Contracts Manager’s primary responsibilities are to manage contract administration and negotiations for MSP (including Services Procurement, MSP Direct, MSP Flex and Resource Management), RPO, Staffing Suppliers, Technology Partners and any other type of contractual documents that may arise.
Staffing Supplier Management (Existing Client Engagements) & Technology Partner Agreements:
- Administration and negotiation of Staffing Supplier Agreements, Staffing Supplier Non-Disclosure Agreements, Staffing Supplier Confidentiality Agreements and Third-Party Administrator Agreements.
- Assist in the administration and negotiation of technology partners agreements (and modifications) as needed.
- Draft contacts and ensure proper contract language with the direction and support of legal counsel
- Collaborate with Financial Operations – Client Strategy, Regional Controller to ensure streamlined management of all new business opportunities and current Client expansion opportunities
- May be involved in supporting the RFP process on the client-side
- Maintains expertise in MSP, RPO, MSP Direct, MSP Flex, Resource Management, Consulting, IC Compliance, Payroll, and Services Procurement (as appropriate) service lines to enable effective contracts management.
- Supervise, train and develop team members as required.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience, with 2-3 years of management experience preferred
- Previous contracts administration experience a plus
- Previous contracts negotiation experience a plus
- Staffing Industry experience a plus
- Excellent contracts negotiations skills, preferably within the MSP, RPO, MSP Direct, and Services Procurement space and/or Staffing Industry.
- Appropriate risk management experience
- Strong knowledge of the staffing and related industries, is preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly read and understand legal documents
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be client and industry-facing
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to manage complex processes to tight deadlines
- International business experience a plus ability to grow and evolve as the business expands
- Proficient in operating as a collaborative partner with executive level, field staff and external clients
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059