Who we are….
EASi's leadership dates back over 35 years, initially doing award-winning work in the automotive sector. Since then, EASi has grown to expand its expertise in transportation, heavy equipment, utilities, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotech, academic clinical research, and consumer and industrial products. In 2011, EASi became a subsidiary of Aerotek. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, a global leader in talent solutions. In 2018, sciences involving lab and clinical services were transitioned from Aerotek management, with over 20 years of experience, to within EASi, adding a comprehensive level of integration and continuity to the services provided. Backed by an unmatched ability to recruit specialized talent and a unique customer-focused process, EASi has experienced rapid growth, and expects its greatest accomplishments are yet to come.
Location: Hanover, MD
Job Title: Contracts Manager
The Contracts Manager is responsible for assisting in defining, developing and implementing the policies and practices necessary for Contract Negotiation and Compliance. He/she will support EASi by providing Contractual guidance towards successful negotiations and recommending business strategies and approaches which protect the interests of the company and ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies. He/she will work closely with all departments within EASi to establish accurate and timely contractual set-up. He/she will assist in developing and implementing contractual relationships through the proposal, contract negotiation, award, administration and closeout phases. This individual will also support leadership in defining contractual compliance policies and practices. He/she may lead a team in the administration of contracts and shall be responsible for negotiation and execution of agreements/subcontracts for existing and new clients.
- Contract negotiations
- Business risk management and contract compliance
- Contract/Subcontract administration, management and compliance program best practices
- Pre-proposal, proposal, negotiation and post-contract execution
- Review agreements, proposals, SOWs, change orders, prepare contract summaries, amendments and flow-downs
- Development of NDAs, letters of intent and memorandums of understanding
- Develops or reviews prime contract flow-down documents to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Subcontractor vetting and administration of resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the statement of work (SOW) and delivery schedules.
- Closeout of subcontracts after project completion.
- Provide support to EASi Finance team in making go/no-go decisions
- Signature authority on Contracts (including Modifications), Subcontracts, Teaming Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Degree in Business or related field is required
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in contracts and purchasing in an engineering services, Utilities or Government environment, preferably for services
How to learn more, please send your resume and/or questions directly to…
Talent Acquisition Lead
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.