Now Hiring! Contract Installation Manager | Quality Control Team Lead - Fort Knox
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the SFL-TAP Center
- Manage contractor operations at the installation level
- Coordinate, and ensure VOW/CRS services are conducted and documented in accordance to PWS
- Ensure that staff provides high quality customer service and transition counseling services to SFL-TAP Center clients
- Effectively and efficiently manage the personnel and materials
- Coordinate site visits headquarters staff members
- Prepare contractor required monthly reports and administrative documents
- Serve as the contractor's intermediary for communications with the Installation Commander and his or her representatives
- Create an effective working relationship with Commanders, installation staff and leaders, and Service Providers
- Plan and direct employer outreach programs
- Perform follow-up on individual transition plans as appropriate
- Participate in marketing and public affairs activities
- Help clients use the automated and non-automated resources effectively. Provide instruction on automated tools
- Master's Degree PREFERRED in Training & Development, HR Management, Counseling, or related field. Bachelor's Degree accepted with experience.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.