ACS group has an immediate need for a [Content Management-IT] with experience in the [Munafacturing] Industry. This is a  months contract opportunity (with long-term potential - only
include if relevant) and is located in [Atlanta, GA]. Our client is a leading [Industry] company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: [Adobe AEM, CQ & UX/UI]
- This role will serve as a support member to the Content Manager Analyst - Company Platform of the Company Operations team.
- The Content Manager Assistant will act as a secondary point of contact with key stakeholders of the Company Platforms to support the submission approval and deployment for all dispenser content.
- The Content Manager Assistant will help support the needs of the customers and end users of Company Content Management System (CMS uses Adobe CQ). This role will assist the Analyst with timely collection tracking and approval process required for the deployment of new content for Company customers.
- The Assistant will back up the Analyst to serve as a conduit between the customer community and the Company teams through which requirements flow.
- This role will be responsible for creating 8000 7000 and 3100 dispenser content in CMS in addition to providing back up support on the primary 9100 and 9000 dispensers in CMS. The Analyst will provide training and be the backup support on 8000 7000 and 3100 content.
- This role will act as the liaison between the Quality Assurance team and International marketing teams by performing the review of international content on crew serve (8000) dispensers. The preferred candidate will have demonstrated successful requirements and content collection in a product development environment that spans the entire product development lifecycle from idea scoping to deployment to sustainment. Candidate shall provide documented success stories of projects or programs
Act as a business owner and primary point of contact for the Company 8000 7000 and 3100 Company platform content management system and secondary point of contact for the 9100 and 9000 Company platform content management. Work with the Content Manager Analyst Platform Management teams and business stakeholders to document the content planned for each release. Assist the Content Management Analyst in developing populating and maintaining a customer content schedule to ensure the timely delivery of approved market brand or customer specific content.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
[Key Technical and Functional Skills Needed:
Interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers product management and engineering). Communicating effectively skills to convey information and ideas in a clear meaningful and timely manner; provide information through a variety of media to engage people in the interaction. Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers marketing managers and technical staff. Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered through elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information. Thinking systematically skills to understand the complexities and interdependencies of information and events to develop more effective solutions to complex problems with significant impact to performance and customers.
Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Business Engineering Computer science or Design Work Experience and Knowledge Skills: 7 + years' experience in requirements documentation analysis prioritization verification and management practices and the ability to apply them. 7+ years' experience in the practice of requirements engineering according to a product development life cycle in a team environment.
Adobe AEM / Adobe CQ experience]
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
( / 952-838-2815)
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)