Consumer Insights & Innovation ManagerCompensation:
$110000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Consumer Insights and Innovation Manager (for global food industry leader) is responsible for managing the regional innovation strategy and product pipeline, as well as all consumer insights for the company across Latin America and the Caribbean region. This includes the development of strategies, budgets and plans designed to achieve market penetration, growth and revenue.
- Drive strategy and consumer insights that will drive brand relevancy and in turn growth for the company in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Build the strategic thinking around the regional innovation growth pillars and partner with the food innovation team to bring that strategy to life through a strong product pipeline.
- Drive and manage all innovation brainstorm sessions with key franchise markets to build innovation that is both distinctively brand relevant but also culturally relevant.
- Direct all major marketing research designed to provide brand direction and key findings around customers and their relationship with the company.
- Support the development of the strategic calendar plans in partnership with the marketing managers/directors of the top 10 markets.
- Identify brand, occasion and product insights to create inspiring creative briefs for key 360 regional advertising campaigns.
- Build trust with the franchise organization through strong fact based recommendations and continued partnership and learnings with our top markets.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key continuous quantitative research studies (Brand Image Tracker) to make business recommendations.
- Proactively seek learnings through a curiosity mindset to keep the brand relevant
- 25-30% Travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, market research, psychology and/or other behavior science
- MBA with concentration in Marketing and/or Research Quantitative Methods
- 5 - 8 years of experience in consumer insights, market research.
- Market research experience with direct accountability over all areas of research design including implementation, analysis and business implication.
- Commanding knowledge of all applicable research methods including brand tracking, qualitative design, conjoint analysis, concept testing, copy testing and direct agency experience relating to product positioning and creative brief development.
- Strong analytical, numeric skills essential.
- Strong leadership, communications and influencing skills. Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America and Caribbean preferable. Experience in retail, service or food industry highly regarded.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (including writing) Portuguese is a plus.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$110,000.00 - $145,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing