Command Center Operations Director
Our client is seeking a Command Center Operations Director to join their team. The ideal candidate will be joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and performance-based environment.
Responsibilities of the Command Center Operations Director:
- Oversee team of 50 (including overseas operations) emergency response professionals.
- Provide 24x7 remote video monitoring and remote investigation services to customers.
- Responsible for growing and guiding the team and driving strategies to improve operations and scale the organization.
Requirements of the Command Center Operations Director:
- Bachelor's degree in similarly related studies. Advanced degree and professional certifications a plus.
- 7+ years of growing leadership responsibility within an emergency response, high-volume call center, staffing or similar environment.
- Firm understanding of demonstrated impact on call center systems and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership impact and P&L responsibility.
- Some willingness to travel in 2021 potentially to overseas operations.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74677 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.