Job Title: Clinical Trial Manager
About Company: This emerging biotechnology company focuses on rare disease studies. This small, collaborative company works hard to impact unmet medical needs. They expect to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and initiate Phase 1 clinical trials of the compound. So this is a great time to get involved and gain exposure to the trial from Phase I.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Play an active part in CRO selection and review of RFP's
- Develop study budget and forecasting spend
- Writing up study protocols and related study documents
- Provide oversight and accountability of CRAs and/or all third-party vendors
- Ensuring all program deliverables and milestones are met with quality and within budget
- 3+ clinical trial management experience in a pharma/biotech setting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Vendor oversight experience
- Knowledge and experience in complex therapeutic areas
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.