ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company that went public last year is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager to get in on the ground floor. This company is focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to treat orphan diseases - their lead product candidate is a novel reversal agent; their second product candidate is a once-weekly fusion protein for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts and/or oversees all aspects required for selecting, initiating, monitoring and closing investigation sites in accordance with all applicable SOPs and GCP/ICH requirements
- Ensures that clinical trials are conducted according to the study protocol and in compliance with all applicable SOPs and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to execute clinical study protocols, develop and manage clinical operational, project and study management plans while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience as a Clinical Trial Manager
- Bachelors degree - ideally in science
- Experience in a complex Therapeutic area (Oncology, Cardio, Pulmonary, rare disease, CNS, etc.)
- Phase I experience is highly preferred
- Experience in cardio or rare disease
- Experience with protocol writing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.