Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
About Company: One of the world's leading biotechnology companies working on novel drugs to treat cancer, viral infections and autoimmune diseases.
- Permanent CTM Opportunity
- Offering Work from Home flexibility
- Responsible for the successful execution and oversight of assigned programs ensuring the deliverables are met with quality, timelines and budget
- Management of 2 Phase I/II studies (One in startup and one in maintenance)
- Management of the overall study budget, ensuring the budget stays within forecast and the approved budget
- 2+ years Oncology experience
- 3+ years of Project Management Experience
- Managed multiple project functions both internally and externally, prioritizing workloads and activities to ensure projects meet critical time points and are within budget
- BA/BS or higher in a related scientific subject
- Experience with global studies
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.