This is a 100% remote opportunity! Actively looking to hire a Clinical Manager for a growing Biotechnology Organization. The Clinical Manager will oversee all clinical research functions. We are ideally looking for someone that has experience from a medical device or biologic background. You will have no direct reports and working within phase 2 and phase 3. This is a Monday to Friday Opportunity!
- Oversee the execution of studies in compliance with quality standards on schedule and on budget.
- Oversee CROs and other 3rd party vendors to meet obligations described in ICH-GCP and business objectives
- Provide oversight/support/guidance to CRO to ensure study issues are addressed and resolved promptly.
- Challenges study team to ensure operational feasibility, inclusive of patient and site burden, and time lines meet the needs of the clinical development plan.
- Accountable for planning and operational strategy and execution for planned clinical trials.
- Provides subject matter expertise and operational input into protocol synopsis, final protocol and other study related documents.
- Ensure new team members and vendors are appropriately on boarded.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of study management experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on phase 2 and phase 3 studies
- Therapeutics area: Orthopedics preferred but not required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.