Clinical Case Manager (LCSW) needed for a full-time opportunity with Yoh's client located in Hayward, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Familiarity with field of early intervention, ABA, and other community resources and agencies that serve children
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conduct clinical and psycho-social assessments
- Facilitate intakes
- Responsible for the development of a comprehensive and clinically appropriate care plan in collaboration with the disciplinary team
- Follows care plan through effective health coaching and risk management
- Responsible for assessing and addressing risk and escalates high risk clinical concerns to supervisor
- Serves as liaison between client and other departments
- Responsible for the final review, approval, and submission of all clinical reports to the funder
- Works with providers to make appropriate revisions needed on clinical reports
- Serves as main contact for clients and families and responds to all client inquiries; responsible for ensuring clients' needs are met
- Assigns clients to appropriate ABA and/or Therapy Providers for services
- Completes documentation regarding all interactions with the client, provider, and interdisciplinary team, using appropriate systems and procedures in a timely manner, per agency policies
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum years of experience: 1-2 years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders and/or other related developmental disabilities in multidisciplinary team setting
- Minimum level of education required: Master's degree from accredited college or university in social work
- Licenses and certifications required: ASW/LCSW
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Liyi Straly
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.