This position will have significant responsibility for the definition, creation, and maintenance of the most complex CA PPM (Clarity) and CA Agile Central (Rally) system environments and is utilized as the top level technical escalation point for reviewing the work of other less experienced technical personnel. Support the department's strategies by providing technical direction and solutions to complex business problems with focus on the enterprise wide Clarity and Rally environment. Provide expertise in conducting project reviews to ensure solutions meet business objectives. Develop plans and/or recommendations to integrate new and existing standards, methodologies, and/or processes for both CA PPM (Clarity) and CA Agile Central.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities)
* Facilitate the design and implementation of CA PPM (Clarity) to onboard various stakeholder groups. Develop and support appropriate complex documentation per established IT standards.
* Develop strategies for the continued planning, scheduling, and coordination of CA PPM configuration testing for reliability, scalability, and maintainability and monitor test results in order to take or assign required corrective action.
* Ensure that departmental standards around CA PPM are documented, designed, distributed, and updated on a regular basis.
* Provide technical consultation for new CA PPM development and enhancement to existing configurations; participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
* Assist with the creation of CA Agile Central (Rally) custom apps & maintenance of app library
* Run Team, Department, and Enterprise Reports & analyze trends
* Participate in developing role-based and initiative-based dashboards
* Ensure adherence to workspace guidelines for reporting purposes
* Contribute to and support Webinars and Lunch & Learn sessions based on data from exceptions reports
* Assist with monthly Enterprise Alignment sessions to document direct feedback from CA Agile Central champions - continuous improvement items, concerns, issues, etc.
* Support administration of the Flow Dock platform (Agile Central Communication & Collaboration tool)
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
2 to 3 years work related experience in business systems analysis with demonstrated technical proficiency with CA PPM (Clarity) and CA Agile Central (Rally).
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
● Demonstrated knowledge of CA PPM (Clarity) techno-functional concepts such as processes, NSQL, security model, etc.
● Demonstrated proficiency in adapting latest features and functionalities available in CA PPM (Clarity) SaaS environment.
● Demonstrated ability to lead, direct and influence less experienced personnel in the creation of efficient and scalable CA PPM (Clarity) solutions.
● Demonstrated knowledge of CA Agile Central (Rally) and demonstrated understanding of Agile/Scrum delivery
● Demonstrated ability to understand technical problems and solutions in relation to current as well as future business environments.
● Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
● Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining technical information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.