Now Hiring Civil Project Manager in Murfreesboro!
- Manage the design and projects directly with the client.
- Modification of reports, specifications, plans, permits, and designs for projects.
- Direct communication, and attends client meetings.
- Lead in the analysis of reports, maps, drawings, and tests, in order to plan and design projects.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to manage junior EIT's
EIT's Civil 3d, AutoCAD, Civil Site
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil
- Engineering from an accredited university
- EIT Certification preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Experience with civil site design
- projects preferred
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or
- MicroStation is preferred
If interested contact Shuruq at 615-600-3894 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.