Aerotek is currently hiring for an experienced case manager to be a part of one of the top healthcare companies in the Hampton Roads Area.
* Provides a high level of service to external clients, as well as interfacing with other departments and staff.
* Follows best practices, ensuring compliance with Company standards and policies, strictly adhering to industry, state and federal regulations.
* Working independently, participates as a member of the Department team, contributing expertise as well as collaborating inter-departmentally to problem solve, advance business processes, and promote quality client services.
* Promotes best practices in case management, ensuring compliance with Company standards and policies, strictly adhering to industry, state, and federal regulations.
* Provides a high level of client service to external clients as well as interfacing with other departments and staff.
* Meets all Department performance standards as set, working collaboratively with other Case Managers, internal and external, and other parties as necessary.
* Performs initial medical assessments to acquire pertinent medical and work history relative to the claim.
* Schedules and attends physician appointments to acquire pertinent medical information relative to the claim, and to address return-to-work issues such as an estimation of maximum medical improvement (MMI) and return-to-work capacities (sedentary, light, medium, and full-duty capacities).
* Schedules and monitors ancillary services such as physical therapy, home health, delivery, set-up, and installation of durable medical equipment (DME), etc.
* Reports outcomes of physician or related appointments to Adjusters within 24 business hours of activity according to Adjuster preference (email or telephonic correspondence), in addition to maintaining regular documentation in the active claims system within 24 business hours of the activity.
* Serves as a resource to Members, inclusive of creating light-duty programs when needed, becoming involved in complex cases personally as needed, and responding to Members' inquiries in a professional, timely manner.
* Keeps the Cost Containment Manager informed of all activity falling outside pre-set guidelines.
* Works collectively with all staff to promote a positive work environment.
* Prepares written reports and other documentation of activity at required intervals as requested.
* Conducts all business in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate time and expense records and reports.
Candidates must have experience as a case manager specifically working with workers compensation. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply or call for more information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.