Case Manager II
Case Manager II
Mb Staffing Services LLC is seeking a Case Manager II to support our DC based client. This Case Manager will work together to fulfill the company mission and provide care and support for people in their homes and communities. Our interactions with the people we serve and each other are guided by our commitment to our company values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence.
General Purpose of Job
The Case Manager II applies a Person-Centered Approach that keeps the client at the center of all program functions. They coordinate the day to day implementation of contractual requirements within the state’s Medicaid guidelines. Position requirements include, but are not limited to, training, enrolling, reporting, auditing, and complying with contract deliverables and ensuring company best practices are followed and upheld. The Case Manager II works with clients on plan/budget development, submissions and revisions. The Case Manager II is responsible with providing a cohesiveness environment, as well as support continuous quality and improvement of service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities will be performed in a timely and effective manner. These activities include, but may not be limited to:
- Enroll clients and employees in services, including the development of the service/support plan and budget.
• Orient and educate client on current program roles and responsibilities.
• Train and assist clients in time-card submission.
• Assist clients with eligibility requirements, as required by the program rules.
- Conduct necessary client assessments and contacts.
• Maintain timely and proper documentation in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Compile information for internal or external auditors.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all information relating to our clients.
- Communicate effectively with referral sources, clients and employees.
- Conduct business in accordance with state and federal laws, contract requirements and company policies.
• Exhibit computer efficiency
- Demonstrate dependability
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
- Participate in professional development and training activities
- Represent company at stakeholder meetings, health fairs and provider fairs
- Bi-lingual preferred in various
- Market services to referral sources.
- Handles complex service programs and special projects
- Bi-lingual preferred in various locations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
Must meet one of the following educational criteria (Based on Program Specific Requirements):
o Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Rehabilitation, Nursing, Sociology or Related Field with one-year experience working with individual(s) with disabilities or the elderly– or –
o 6 years’ experience serving individuals with disabilities OR combination of education and experience
o Must maintain reliable transportation and valid insurance for some in-state travel
o Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
The physical demands of this position are those required by an individual performing the essential duties of this job, as described above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs to perform the essential functions of this job.
$55,000.00 - $57,000.00 /Year
Government, Strategy - Planning