$150000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a Chief Financial Officer for a healthcare related company. The right candidate must have experience with multi-level marketing companies, strong analytical, strategic planning
and communication skills, including an ability to work well with the chief executive officer, board members and other senior managers.
For immediate consideration, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Participate in the development of the Company’s Financial Strategy plans and programs, as a strategic partner and advisor to the COO and the CEO.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs, strategies and regulatory action(s).
• Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company to analyze and mitigate risk. Manage financial controls and accounting procedures. Recommend same to CEO and COO.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization and as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges related to finance strategy, risk management, treasury, tax, and team development.
• Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. Example: measure performance of proposed future vendors.
• Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets or any area of improvements to maximize profits. Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
• Provide to the CEO strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization going forward; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers and investments. Provides advise on how to increase revenue and reduce costs. Makes recommendation regarding same to CEO.
- 10 years or more of experience in accounting and finance
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Extensive multi-level marketing industry experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 /Year